100wc Week #7 (21) Ollie and Marcus

As I was walking along the red , ancient, concrete I saw someone who I kind of recognised . She was wearing a golden ,fluffy Gucci jacket whilst on an electric scooter !She got of her scooter and danced to Jason Derulo .It must of been her favourite song because she wouldn’t stop when I tried to talk to her .So I went across the road and shouted “CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A LIFT I FORGOT MY WALLET FOR THE BUS!!!” As soon as I saw her I recognised it was my cousin ,who I hadn’t see in five years. She ABSOLUETLY hated me …

This entry was posted in 100 WC Entries and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to 100wc Week #7 (21) Ollie and Marcus

1. JakeBeattie says:

I really liked the part about the cousin and how you asked for money for the bus well done and how was she dancing

from Craig and Jake

2. MarkussFilipovs says:

Why is please give me a lift I have forgot my wallet for the bus in capital letters

3. JackSharpe says:

that is class mate Jason Derulo maybe she was making a tiktok

4. Cath (Team100, Melbourne, Australia) says:

Hello! I really like your story and the detail you have provided. You’ve painted a really good picture of what was happening. Your last sentence was such a surprise and worked really well. A couple of mistakes in using “of” that you might improve in future writing: It should read “…she got off her bike…”, rather than of, and “It must have been…” instead of “of”. Otherwise, I think it is a great story. Well done.