100wc week#6[21] Markuss & Emily

In the derelict haunted mansion I heard a strange sound it sounded  like a little  boy screaming . Then I hear some foot steps sounded loud like thunder. Then I saw it looked like a bloody dress. I saw a window open randomly. Then I looked up stairs and saw a person so I ran away . The girl went out side so I went up  . Then I went I heard the  boy scream again. But I  had to see what was in side the room . It was a boy trapped in a chair . Then the girl the came back in side so we jumped out the window…

This entry was posted in 100 WC Entries and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 100wc week#6[21] Markuss & Emily

1. MiaClifford says:

Hi Emily

2. CraigRobson says:

well done I love this I like how the girl kept on coming back and trying to get you

3. MiaClifford says:

Edit

4. GeorgeWarwick says:

to much then

5. JenniferMiller says:

It’s so good !

6. NiamhMeek says:

you need to edit

7. Cath (Team100, Melbourne, Australia) says:

Hello! Great opening to your story. Immediately, catches the interest of the reader. Your story is really quite scary. You have used some great descriptions. One thing I was taught when learning to write was that the word “then” is not always needed. Have a look at your story and read it without the “thens” and see what you think. I was amazed, when I did that. Well done and keep up the great writing.