100wc Week#7 Mia Kayden W

It was an ordinary  day in New Zealand  I was riding my blue scooter and then I saw a burglar dancing down the concrete path. He had a fluffy, red jacket on and then as quick as a flash police  came racing round the corner.  New street is now overflowing with money and police no one knew what was happening everyone had something missing from their home. When I went to bed I could still hear sirens  that meant the burglar was still out there stealing more and more and people were getting poor he had took all our   belongings…

This entry was posted in 100 WC Entries and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to 100wc Week#7 Mia Kayden W

1. NiamhMeek says:

good ,friend

2. MarkussFilipovs says:

Why not a red scooter instead because it is on the bored but blue isn’t but well done

3. Miley says:

Hi,
    I liked your story mostly because of all the action. You have done a good job.

4. CHRIS MEEHAN says:

Kia ora from New Zealand Mia and Kayden.
    Well I can honestly tell you that we NEVER have ordinary days in New Zealand! Far too much going on for that! However, I did enjoy reading your piece about the burglar who ended up spreading money all around the street. Perhaps the people who were getting burgled could grab enough to make up for what was taken from them?
    Keep up the creativity in your writing, and if you get a chance, come along to our class blog at: https://rakau19.edublogs.org/
    Ms M #100WC