100wc English jack

It was one dark night night when the sun was down we when out with our small knapsack . We whent and scavenged for food we used our fishing rod and dino tooth dagger . We had a local pond around 2 miles from our cave so we whent . We casted our rods and the first fish we fought was an oarfish it was 11 foot long and had a red stripe . We headed back with our boots and hat . When we got back we had a feast and there was still left overs . We all took a sip of our water and said cheers

Posted in News | Leave a comment

100wcWeek#15(21)Ollie The first white Christmas

On Christmas 2020 I woke up to see nothing but snow. It was the first white Christmas in years that had ever filled Longtown. When I went to wake up my sisters they didn’t believe what I was saying so they went back to sleep. I phoned one of my friends and asked if he wanted to play out but I remembered we couldn’t because of COVID 19. I just said to my friend we would go out anyway it can’t stop us. Whilst we were making snowballs we saw some police so we chucked snowballs at them . They got mad! What will happen next

Posted in 100 WC Entries, News | Tagged | Leave a comment

In hopes of the future jennifer

lyra and miles

“This years been a bit crazy!” said Lyra to her friend. “Hm, I wonder what it will be like next year? I hope it is wonderful!” replied her friend, Milles. All of a sudden, a human figure appeared. ” I am here to grant your whish.” said the figure. “What wish?” asked Miles. “The one about the future, of course! ” said the figure in reply. ” How can we trust you?” asked Lyra. ” You’re not…” said the figure. Then she swished her fingers and a golden rope swirled around them. Poof, and just like that they were gone. “LET US OUT!” screamed Miles but how would they ever..?

Posted in 100 WC Entries | Tagged | Leave a comment

100wc Week#15 (21)

Hi,

Below is the latest prompt and the link to the 100wc website as it is a little blurry.

https://100wc.net/

If you do complete it, let me know and I will publish it for you.

Enjoy,

Mr. Ball

Niamh Meek MACBETH

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

double double toil and trouble;

fire burn and cauldron bubble

fillet of a fenny snake

in the cauldron boil and bake

Macbeth is lying

Banquo’s son is crying

Lady Macbeth is ill

but there is not a pill

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Posted in News | Leave a comment

One day they were a boy and he live in a very nice house

And he said that he is in love with

Christmastime

Posted in News | Leave a comment

100 WEEK#14 21MALLAKI AND KAYDEN D

I  fink it is the devil who came to our hoese  and thas happen he bir a fired and it was name knok konk  and he was getting surgery and this is want he look  like this  he was sroy and he was so bad and he put the ice on my mum and dad and they was so angry and he was so happy he do it and he was lauging and he saw a man and he very very old and it was so skeard

Posted in News | Leave a comment

100wcWeek#14(21)Isla and George

Dear diary,

I was exploring a haunted place in the deep dark woods with my friend Tim. Soon after, we heard a weird noise (like a weird laugh). Tim got scared and started to shuffle closer and closer to me. I told Tim to wait outside till I get back so he didn’t have nightmares the next day.

A huge red gown with cobwebs draped all over it. Suddenly, a familiar man walked through the door and asked me what I’m doing here. I  said that me and my friend Tim were coming to explore. Turns out that I was at Boris Johnston’s Halloween party I was not meant to be there!!

Posted in 100 WC Entries | Tagged | 3 Comments

100wc Week#14[21]Emily and Markuss

Dear diary

I was walking  along a old passage in a noisy  castle I went into a room and there was a red and green dress it had  roses all  over the top bit I ran away because I herd a animal coming towards me. The Animal was coming towards me then it turned out to be a cute dog it ran quickly back into the castle before the lights turned back on I went through the cold

Christmas  air I could hear the dog barking through the broken window I walked back home and there was another animal there!

100wcWeek#14[21]ANNA AND RIO

Last night at 10;38 my mam and dad saw me sleep walking but i said it wasn’t me because I wasn’t sleep walking they said i was wearing a red cloak and a crown .So i looked around to see if i had anything like a red cloak or crown and i didn’t so i told them and they said ‘ so s s so  who wh who was it ‘ scarily … So they called professional ghost finder to come around to see . After that , they had good and bad news [bad news is]it was a Christmas tree that kills you if you touch it . So i tried touching the tree but all the sundnly i fainted …

Posted in News | Leave a comment