100wc week#6(21)George Isla

Dear Diary,

Today I was walking home from school ,when I saw a gigantic ,spooky  forest .I stood for a while and stared at the mysterious forest. I had to see what was inside. Slowly , I tiptoed into the enchanted forest the feel of leaves underneath my feet felt like a path of pillows.

Suddenly, the ancient dead bushes rustled in the whistling wind . I though it was just a bird or a rabbit. My hands were shaking my teeth chattering. As soon as, it stopped I felt safer so I carried on. A  clown with red nose jump out!

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

5 Responses to 100wc week#6(21)George Isla

1. RioMcCleary says:

hi lisle try to leave more full stop an the is a bit boring

2. JenniferMiller says:

You forgot a capital letter at the start on today .

3. RubyErskine says:

It’s absolutely EPIC

4. Máire O'Keeffe says:

H George and Isla
    I really like how you wrote your 100 word challenge as a diary entry – that was certainly creative. You’ve also created suspense and mystery in your piece and I was sitting on the edge of my seat to see what would happen so you really drew me in with your description of the gigantic spooky forest! I laughed out loud when I read “a clown with a red nose jumped out”. Now I’m wondering what was a clown with a red nose doing wandering around a forest. Was there a circus nearby…… Well done. Great writing for the 100 word challenge.
    Máire O’Keeffe (Team 100wc)
    Galway, Ireland