100wc #week16 Thomas

Today was weird I was thinking about stuff that was going to happen and it actually happened first I was walking thinking about something funny and it happened a racoon randomly farted a horrible smell in some ones face on purpose. Next a funny looking vehicle came by playing loud music it was so loud you couldn’t even think to your self so I walked off. After that I sore a cute and furry animal wondering the streets soon after the same crazy driver drove at like 70 MPH! it nearly ran over the little thing luckily it ran just as it turned the cornerĀ  I did take a photo of it.

This entry was posted in 100 WC Entries and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to 100wc #week16 Thomas

1. JacobMallinson says:

THOMAS GOOD WORK ……

2. LewisJackson says:

GW =Good Work

3. Ayela - Team 100 says:

Interesting creative piece of how you were thinking of something funny and then all these random things happened. The first sentence is a bit long and could have been split up into 2 or 3 sentences. Well described scenario, however you seemed to have missed out the required words ‘climbed’ and ‘slowly’. The word ‘sore’ should have been spelt ‘saw’ however I did understand what you meant. But very well thought out piece of writing!